Do you suffer from swimmer's ear? If so, have you got any useful tips for other sufferers on how to prevent swimmer's ear? Please drop us a line in the comments box below. Swimmer's ear is a common problem. It affects people whether they swim frequently or not. It often starts with mild itching and soreness. These are signs you need to take steps before the problem progresses and needs antibiotics. Signs of a clinical infection include redness, swelling, discharge, muffled hearing and flaky skin. Our molded ear plugs are ideal at preventing swimmer's ear. They are comfortable and highly effective at blocking water from your ears. They also contain an antibacterial which actively kills all the bacteria known to cause ear infections. Click 'Buy Now' to keep your ears happy and healthy for years to come.
Here are some tips to help you to prevent swimmer's ear;
- Take preventative measures at an early stage when the itching starts.
- Wear ZenPlugs Double Action Earplugs every time you swim.
- Rinse ears with drinking water or surgical alcohol after every swim.
- Keep soap out of the ears.
- Swim less frequently and for less time if the problem is setting in.
- Don't swim if the problem is established.
With care and preventative measures you won't end up with a full blown clinical infection.
Enjoy healthy happy ears with ZenPlugs Double Action Swimmer's Earplugs.