The flight is a perilous time. If you are on a long haul you will need time to rest in order to combat fatigue and reduce jetlag. This is particularly important if you are crossing time zones and have an important business meeting soon after arrival. So what makes the best ear plugs for flying?
- Powerful sound attenuation. Noise on aeroplanes is a serious cause of poor rest. Engines, chatter, babies crying and the clink of gin bottles rattling past on the duty-free trolley all keep you awake when you need your sleep the most. ZenPlugs Molded Flying Ear Plugs are made from a high density thermal resin which will protect you from noise.
- Comfort. Foam ear plugs are uncomfortable and will wake you up when they fall away from your ears at 4am, having only just nodded off at 0350. ZenPlugs are especially comfortable due to the patent-pending process which allows you to mold them one-at-a-time for optimum fit.
- Difficult to lose. Vivid colours and a protective lanyard make your ZenPlugs easy to find if you drop them on the floor and they roll under the seat in front of you.
- Antibacterial. Frequent long-haul travellers will find themselves wearing ear plugs a lot of the time and will clearly benefit from a pair which powerfully eliminates bugs from the ears and prevents many ear infections.
- Affordability. Visiting the clinic for audiology down the road can be expensive and require several visits to get your plugs right. ZenPlugs are made simply from a kit and so will save you considerable time and financial expenditure.