Incredible Molded Ear Plugs From ZenPlugs
ZenPlugs Molded Earplugs provide superior comfort along with remarkable noise reduction. Made using a revolutionary patent pending process to give you exceptionally comfortable molded earplugs. They shield the ear from noise, water and bacteria. This outstanding comprehensive protection makes our earplugs ideal for sleeping, snoring, swimming and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). CE certified to EN 352-2 2002, our hearing protection is ideal for use in factories, on oil rigs and for army, navy, police, air force, fire fighters and military use. Having an SNR of 22 they will reliably protect your ears against dangerous noise levels. The plugs are also a preventative measure against swimmer's and surfer's ear.
- Astonishingly comfortable
- Excellent noise blocking ability, SNR 22
- Certified to EN 352-2 2002
- Superb at keeping water out
- The only remoldable molded earplug kit in the world
- Damage to plugs can be healed with hot water
- Powerful antibacterial Steritouch to prevent ear infections
- Ideal for sleeping, snoring, swimming, factories, police, navy, air force, army, military, fire fighters and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Unique patent pending easy to follow procedure
- Easily soften in some hot water then mold straight in you ear
- Range of eye catching colours to choose from
- Lanyard supplied to prevent losing your plugs
- Significantly cheaper than molded earplugs made by an audiologist
- Perfect fit every time otherwise your money back
Uses For ZenPlugs Custom Molded Fitted Hearing Protection
There are countless occasions in which ZenPlugs Custom Molded Earplugs come inuseful:
- Sleeping and snoring – ZenPlugs don't protrude from user's ears. Because of this they are ultra-comfortable even if you are lying on your side.
- Swimming - ZenPlugs boast double action prevention. They guard against swimmer's ear by preventing water entering the ear. The plugs also kill MRSA, Salmonella and all the other bacteria which cause ear infections.
- Under motorcycle helmets – As ZenPlugs don't protrude from the ear they remain in place if you put your helmet on and off. The plugs block wind and traffic noise.
- For flying - Prevent jet lag and additionally reduce fatigue by wearing ZenPlugs when flying to get some quality sleep. Unfortunately, they won't stop the lady sitting next to you spilling gin and tonic down your leg.
- Festivals - Glastonbury is notoriously noisy all night. If you want any sleep at all you need a pair of ZenPlugs in your battered backpack.
- Concerts - If you are going to a concert or are listening to loud music you certainly need a good, reliable pair of our earplugs in order to protect you against deafness.
- DJs - Our molded ZenPlugs will stop you going deaf whilst you're tearing up the dance floor.
- Rubbish music - If your husband has bad taste in music then a pair of ZenPlugs might just save your marriage. You can even allow him to keep his Meatloaf collection!
Our full range of products can be viewed on our homepage. Our products are proudly manufactured in Cornwall, UK. We supply our ear plugs to London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Edmonton, Glasgow, Ireland, Aberdeen, Ipswich, Inverness, Kent, Leeds, Ontario, Melbourne, New Zealand, Newcastle, Perth, Sydney, Vancouver, Victoria, Cardiff, Australia, the USA Canada and ship our products around the world.
The Best Custom Molded Ear Plugs For Sleeping
Do you have difficulty sleeping due to noise at night? If you do you will be interested in knowing which are the best custom moulded ear plugs for sleeping. In our opinion ZenPlugs are the best. This is down to the fact that they are super comfortable and additionally effective at blocking sound.
They are particularly useful in bed as we have designed them not to protrude from the sides of the head. This means they are still comfortable even if you lie on your side. Many other brands and varieties of plugs do stick out, meaning that they drag on that the pillow when you roll over during the night.
Lying on your side can cause the plug to push into your ear, causing discomfort and waking you up. Our thermoplastic is excellent at blocking the noise of your partner snoring or next door's boiler firing at 4 AM. The thermoplastic is also super hygienic as it can be washed and wiped clean.
It even contains an antibacterial compound which keeps your plugs free from germs. This is particularly important if you are regularly using plugs at night. This is because wearing any type of hearing protection for a long period of time for several days can cause infections. This is due to the canals becoming warm and damp. ZenPlugs counteract this with our built-in antibacterial Steritouch.
Prevent Swimmer's Ear With ZenPlugs Molded Ear Plugs
ZenPlugs are great for preventing nasty swimmer's ear problems. This is down to the fact it has an amazing double-action against outer ear infections from water. Firstly, our unique thermoplastic is non-porous and waterproof so keeps water out of the ears. The second way is through the built-in antibacterial Steritouch. This kills all the horrible bacteria which cause ear infections.
There are several ways in which water leads to sore and infected ears. Pool water contains chlorine which can cause irritation and inflammation. When you have a bath or shower the water contains soap, shampoos and all the chemicals and perfumes in them. Only a drop needs to get in and remain there for a while for you to get soreness and irritation. Wearing ZenPlugs will keep this out.
The early signs of infection are mild soreness and itching. If you are getting this it is worth using our plugs to see if it settles down. If it worsens you might be experiencing an ear infection and you must see your doctor. Signs of an ear infection are worsening soreness and itching, pain, redness and reduced hearing. Dead skin, wax and discharge can build up in the canal, blocking sound and reducing hearing. If your doctor gives you antibiotic drops for an infection then this build-up can stop the drops reaching the sore skin. Make sure you clean round the outside, don't be silly and push anything smaller than your elbow into your ear. This could push the debris further up. Lie on your side with the drops in your ear for at least three minutes so they soak through to the sore places.
If the infection is behind your eardrum then you have a middle ear infection. This can spread from an outer ear infection such as swimmer's ear. Your doctor might give you tablet or liquid antibiotics to swallow. This type of infection tends to cause more deafness than swimmer's ear. This is because fluid builds up behind the drum, stopping it vibrating properly in response to sound. Your ears may pop and crackle because your Eustachian tubes are blocked. These usually drain the middle ear space into the nasal cavity. The popping is the sound of them opening. If they are blocked this causes fluid to build up in your middle ear, causing many of the signs and symptoms of middle ear infection.
This post, although obviously fascinating, is not to be used instead of real medical advice. Ear problem sufferers must visit a doctor.
Dr Toby Bateson